How do I join the GoWell Community?
All you need to do to become a member of GoWell, Sun Life’s Wellness Community, is to create an account on our website: www.gowell.com.ph. Membership is free.
What are the privileges of being a GoWell member?
As a GoWell member, you receive the following privileges:
- Access to fitness and wellness content
- Perks and privileges from our partner establishments
- Entry into GoWell events
- Opportunity to meet other health and wellness enthusiasts in the community
Why are there two types of members: Teal and Gold?
There are two types of GoWell members. To view the features of each membership, you may click here
What are the privileges of being a Gold member?
As a Gold member, you receive the following privileges:
- Access to free fitness and wellness content on the website
- Discounts and privileges from our partner establishments
- Free entry to our community workouts with Gold access which includes:
- reserved space at the Gold member area
- ticket to Gold member tent with complimentary snacks and drinks
- opportunity to speak/meet with speaker or coach
- Free entry to fitness classes at various gyms / studios
- Opportunity to meet other health and wellness enthusiasts
I do not have a Facebook or Gmail account. Can I still be a member?
We require a Facebook or Gmail account to sign into our website. You may create a Facebook or Gmail account and use this to sign into our website.
When are the community workouts?
The community workouts are held once a month in various areas in the city. The community workouts begin in October 2016. See the event calendar on our website, www.gowell.com.ph for more details.
What do I need to join the community workouts?
All you need to do is to pre-register on our website to book your slot. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis only.
The community workouts are free for both Teal and Gold members.
I am a Sun Life advisor. Can I join the events?
For the community workouts, you can attend as long as you have signed into the website as a Teal or Gold member and booked a slot on the Event Calendar page. If you are accompanying your Client who is a Gold member, you will be given Gold access to that particular event.
For the fitness classes, you can attend as long as you are also a Gold member and you have booked a slot on the website.
I am a Gold member. When are the fitness classes?
We offer a variety of fitness classes to Gold members for free. The classes will start in August. These are held in various partner gyms and studios within Metro Manila and at different times during the week. See the event calendar on www.gowell.com.ph. Booking is required.
What do I need to join the fitness classes?
You must be a Gold member to join the fitness class.
If you are a Gold member, all you need to do is to book your slot on our website. Booking is on a first-come, first-served basis only.
Do I need to bring anything when I attend a fitness class?
Please bring a valid I.D. as proof of identity. Come in your workout attire and bring your own equipment (if needed) for the class, such as towel, mat, hydration, and change of clothes. No fees will be collected.
How do I avail of the perks or discounts with partner establishments?
At the partner establishment, present proof of your membership in the GoWell community. There are two ways:
- SMARTPHONE: Log on to the GoWell website using your smart phone. Go to Members page to view your membership badge. Present this to the merchant along with a valid I.D. Sign in the merchant’s monitoring sheet after availing of the perk or discount.
- PRINTOUT: Before going to the partner establishment, log on to the GoWell website. Go to Members page to view your membership badge. Print out the badge. Present the printout to the merchant along with a valid I.D. Sign in the merchant’s monitoring sheet after availing of perk or discount.
How can I become a Gold member?
You may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have an inquiry about the GoWell community. Who do I contact?
You may contact the GoWell Team at email@example.com