This no bake dairy-free cheesecake makes for the perfect tart cake this summer. Clean like fruit, decadent like dessert. Indulge in this guilt-free dessert anytime!
- 1 cup raw pili nuts
- 1cup raw cashew
- 3 ounce date paste (add more if it needs more binding)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO)
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add VCO if necessary.
- Lightly grease cheesecake pan with VCO. Settle the crust at the bottom layer to flatten.
- 3 cups raw cashews , soaked overnight
- 1 1/2 cup cashew milk (or blended cashews with water)
- 1 /2 cup calamansi juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO)
- Put all ingredients in blender except VCO.
- Blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Add oil.
- Pour into pie pan with prepared crust.
- Place in freezer to set for 1-2 hours or until middle of pie is firm.
- Finish and garnish pie.